Stacey Rose Interview - Chris Jericho is the GOAT and I will fight anyone who says otherwise
Ring Name: Stacey Rose
Date of birth: 25th August
Birth place: Chester, UK
Trained by: I don't wish to associate with my former trainer, I will be seeking a new place to train at in 2021
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Fujiwara Armbar, Big Boot
Homepage: facebook.com/iamstaceyrose (Stacey Rose), Twitter @staceyrose, Instagram @iamstaceyrose
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
Thank you for contacting me!
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I've been a fan of pro wrestling since I was about 10 years old, when I turned 18 I had just finished college and it seemed like the perfect time to give it a go. I was talking to a friend about it one day and it turned out that one of her other friends who I'd only met that day was already at a training school and invited me to tag along to the next session and that was that.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I tried a bit of everything when I was a kid, karate, netball, dance, but they never held my attention enough for me to stick with them more than two weeks haha
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I remember being nervous, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be and I ached all over the next day. But everyone was very friendly and I remember feeling a sense of accomplishment after my first training session.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was a battle royal that I don't really remember much about. I know I got positive feedback from it and I felt good about it afterwards.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
My dream opponent right now is probably Asuka. If she wasn't retired I'd love to have a match with Manami Toyota too.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhood heroes?
Chris Jericho is the GOAT and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. Sensational Sherri has also been a big influence on me and I also adore Kenny Omega. My childhood heroes were The Rock and Lita.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Well if I'm not in the ring I'm usually at ringside cheering on my tag team partners Lance Revera and Jack Sinclair. Away from wrestling I'm currently studying to get my performing arts degree.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
At any of my social media listed above
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Thank you for the support so far, hopefully things will be back to normal soon and I'll be back to entertaining you all. Stay safe!