Ring Name: Susie
Date of birth: January 24th 1990
Birth place: Canberra, Australia
Trained by: Rikish and Reno (knokxpro)
Finishers/ Signature Moves: flying head scissors, cross body, the Sulution
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
Yes at first I was intimidated and just impressed at what they could do in the ring and it was something I always was interested in.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I had talked about it for years with my ex and finally got the courage to locate a school to see if I could train with them. Finally after leaving my ex and needing an outlet for my sanity I ended up joining my school.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes. I actually tried to avoid getting in the ring. So I slapped the matt on the ground outside and started getting used to that.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I was so nervous, I still get nervous but you learn to just zone out and focus what's going on I the ring and remember.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Honestly i want to keep working outside in independent and work with as many people as I can.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
I have had a few matches I like so far but as I keep getting booked I'm sure I will have more coming. I love working with Mazzerati, Viva Van and Zyra!.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I'm still trying to figure that as wrestling is always apart of me but anything in fitness world.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
Contact me through Twitter, and Instagram as it has my information all attached
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
The best is yet to come...