Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Tommy Hughes Interview with an Savior - The Walking Dead
- How did you get your role´s in the AMC Series The Walking Dead ?
*I saw a casting call ad for scruffy looking biker types on one of the casting pages that I follow.
- Tommy , did you watch the show or read the graphic novel, prior to your casting to The Walking Dead?
* I watched the show every time it aired on TV and I had also read a few of the graphics.
- When you watched TWD the first time do you ever think that you will be a part in this series some day?
*I never thought that I would be a part of the series. It's a very popular show, not just for fans, but also for actors as well, so it's difficult to get work there sometimes.
- Working in The Walking Dead will be a dream for every TWD Fan, what can you say about working with some of this guys? *Completely amazing cast to work with! They are some of the hardest working actors I have seen on any film or television set. Each time I work for TWD, my excitement level is a high as my very first time there.
- You work as one of the Saviors. How much has the series The Walking Dead influenced your life? Can you go outside unrecognized ?
*I may have been recognized in public only once or twice but, It's made my TWD conversations with fellow fans a LOT cooler, especially since I am still an avid watcher and fan of the show.
- Is there a dreamrole or actor/actress you would love to work in/with?
*I never really had any kind of dream role set in my mind, because I love working on all types of acting projects. I always thought it would be cool to work with Adam Sandler or any member of the Happy Madison family.
- Are you currently working on anything interesting Movie or Series outside "The Walking Dead" that you can reveal?
* I currently take part in a wild west stunt show and comedy stage show from Wayback Productions, in my home town of Eastman, Georgia. During the day shows, I am a clumsy outlaw that gets blown up, pushed off of a building and beaten up by a lady with a cooking pan. During the night time stage shows, I am a failed magician that never gets any of his illusions executed properly.
- Tommy you not only an actor , you also an Pro Wrestler? What can you tell us about?
*I have been a professional wrestler since about 2004. Wrestling is a passion I have had since I was five years old. It holds a place in my heart right beside acting. I have met and worked with some of the legends in the wrestling business. I feel blessed and privileged every time that I have a chance to step into the ring and entertain wrestling fans!
- Is there anything else you would like to let The Walking Dead and Wrestling Fans and your fans know?
*Thank you for reaching out and I hope anyone who reads this, enjoys it. These are some of coolest experiences that I have had, getting to share them with people that want to know is a true blessing. I hope that life brings you all every happiness and joy.