Ring Name: Yuval Goldshmit
Date of birth: November 12th, 1999
Birth place: Israel
Trained by: Lidor Bushary, WXW
Finishers/ Signature Moves: shining wizard, shooting star press
Facebook- Yuval Goldshmit
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
Not to its details but I was in kindergarten and wrestling was a big topic of discussion for the boys.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I played tennis between the ages of 11-13 and I quit because of an injury, while recovering I was looking to buy a new trampoline for my backyard and I ran into a site of a place in Israel that had one of those trampoline and in the corner I saw a wrestling ring. So I contact the place and they gave me the info of the IWL and that’s how it all started.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I did a bit of BJJ and Krav Maga but that’s during my time as a pro wrestler.
Before wrestling I played tennis as I mentioned.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Of course! I came to “Mabuza” (which was the house of the IWL.) with my uncle, said hey to everyone and introduced myself.
The coach introduced me to the group and to break the ice he asked me a few questions like “who’s your favourite wrestler?”
Then we did a warmup and they started to teach me how to bump. I believe it took me 3 weeks of training before I got in the ring.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
So my first match was at the first IWL academy show back in January 2016. I wrestled a guy named Tal Bar-On and I believe we were the second or third match on the card. He was (and still is actually ) bigger than me so we build the match around that psychology. I won the match with a victory roll haha.
Feedback was pretty good as far as I can remember, I believe we stole the show :)
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
It's a list actually,
Some of the names on it are
and so many others
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
I think my last match with Cara Noir from the IPWA show in Israel is my best match so far and my favorite. (you can check it out in Fite.tv) Wrestling Matt Sydal was a career highlight for me for sure, I grew up watching him and he inspired me a lot.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Working a normal job like everyone and developing my hobby of watches.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
My socials or my email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Thank you for having me! Always a pleasure to tell my story.
For the fans I will say, thank you for everything you're doing because without you this business wouldn't be what it is.
Feel free to grab some of my merch and if you see me at a show- come say hey!