Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Zelina Power Interview
Ring Name: ZELINA POWER
Date of birth: SECRET
Birth place: SOMEWHERE ON A FARAWAY PLANET
Trained by: HUMUNGUS/GREG BURRIDGE/MICHAEL KOVAC/PETER WHITE
workshops and classes with Cassandro/Mike Quackenbush/Jimmy Havoc/Cara Noir, etc...
Finishers/ Signature Moves:
Cazadora Bulldog / RocknRoll Headscissor / Power Split Drop (a kind of Legdrop into a split) I'm working on my technique constantly, always adapting to my opponents. This means I will never have constant finishing and signature moves. I will do whatever it takes to win - and if it's just a headlock, let it be a headlock :) But one thing, people always remember is my shiny, crazy dancing entrance. So this might count as an signature move somehow.
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
FB & Insta: Zelina Power ( https://www.facebook.com/ZelinaPower )
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021". - When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
In 2017 I was looking for a Stunt School. At that time I was based in Vienna and there was none. So I ended up in a Wrestling School.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I started with Judo as a child, but stopped it as a teen. The years before I started Wrestling, I did Boxing, Thai-Boxing, MMA, everything that came my way.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Hell yeah, I got stuck under the armpit of this huge, sweaty, hairy guy and thought "how the fuck did I end up like this?" But you get used to it :)
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I almost shit my pants. Supernervous, superstiff I guess, although I was very good prepared. The feedback was good though. The audience was surprised and enjoyed to see something different and powerful. I'm still supernervous before a show. But once you've tasted it, you get addicted to the adrenaline in the ring.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
That's a veeeery hard question. It's not so much an opponent but a promotion I'd like to work for, which is EVE based in London. I know, most of my female colleagues dream of wrestling in Japan. I wouldn't say no to that. But EVE first.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
Pippi Langstrumpf. Because she can carry a horse! I never watched Wrestling as a child - but I can drop some names of Wrestlers I like: Kagetsu, coz she's not sweet and girlish Matt Riddle, coz he's a cool dude Dalton Castle, coz he's superfunny Zack Sabre J., coz his technique is awesome Cara Noir, coz his character is so extraordinary. I still can't believe how one can wrestle barefeet. I admire all the amazing highflyers out there, who move as if there was no gravity And I love to watch Mullet-Steroid-Neon-80s Wrestling - this is what Wrestling till today is assotiated with by a lot of people.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I'm a scenographer and artist
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
Either via Facebook/Instagram or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Stay strong, never give up!