Zyra - Interview with THE REAL VIBE
: Los Angeles
: Durango Kid
: Northern lights into Arm Bar, Fisherman Suplex, Leg over with a back flip into DDT, inverted DDT, School Boy into Arm Bar, Spine Buster etc...Just to name a few.
: You can find me under Zyra Wrestling on Facebook & @zyra_wrestlingofficial on IG
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
It’s an honor to be part of anything wrestling.
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
as most people I grew up watching it with my family. I was instantly hooked. At such a young age I could already see myself doing it. Wrestling always gave me an unexplainable feeling, still does till this day.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I actually have no previous experience in any sport. I always wanted to join sports growing up but my parents couldn’t afford it. The good thing is that I’m a quick learner especially if it’s doing something that I love.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
yesss those first days are the most brutal. I recall throwing up at least once... that was the last day I ever had a big meal before training. I would often think “how do these wrestlers do this everyday” but with time your body gets used to it.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
my first match was very special because it’s the first of course. It was an adrenaline rush like no other, I felt very nervous to be in front of people but once it was over it was very rewarding. The experience I took was that in wrestling you never stop learning and it’s a very long journey so enjoy the process.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
dream opponent is Sasha Banks
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
childhood heroes Melina, Trish, and Macho Man wrestling idol is of course Sasha Banks
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I am a Lash Technician when I’m not wrestling.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
they can contact me on Instagram or through my email email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Thank you for your time!