Interview with Eliza Roux
Ring Name:eliza roux
Date Of Birth: 21st july 1995
Birth Place: peterborough
Debut: 11-03-16 FFw
Trained by: Hayden 'Dutch' Loeve
Finishers/Signature Moves: modified abdominal stretch, belly to back suplex
Homepage: (or FB,Twitter)
-Thank you for your spontaneous commitment and being a part of "The Global Indy Pro Wrestling World Tour 2016/2017. Can you introduce yourself please?
Happily, my name is Eliza roux, I am 21 years old. I am relatively new to the Wrestling industry but I have been fairly busy considering i've not even reached a year on shows yet. My main aim is to bring a little fire into the womens wrestling scene. take the chances I can and run with them.
-How did you get into the Wrestling business ?
I started attending Fight Factory Wrestling in the june of 2015 after being an avoid fan since a young age. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't aware of the british wrestling scene's size at the time.
-What is your family thinking of your passion for the sport, are they worried about your health?
They worry but they know that im in safe hands with my trainers and they know it's my Risk to take when i step into the ring. Of course injuries can happen but we know that when we start this you know? My family are Fans of wrestling so theyre very supportive whilst also telling me to be careful everytime i go somewhere to wrestle.
- What can you say about your Coach and how long did it take, that it was clear for you to do the first match?
My coach (hayden 'dutch' Loeve) is a wrestler himself, his Teaching is quite broad whilst specific if it's needed. For instance if someone would learn better in different way he would accomodate to that. I was training for about 9 months before i had my first match on a show which is relatively short in comparrison to some. Of course i've had the pleasure of being trained by a few other people for brief period who have been quite influencial in the way i wrestle.
- Can you still remember your very first Pro Wrestling match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?
I do remember it fairly well, I was in a triple threat will two other more experienced trainees. Will Wild and annie-may. The nerves were ridiculous! But as soon as you step through that curtain it turns to adrenaline. I couldn't tell you what happened in the match i just remember the finish.
- You work for Indy Pro Wrestling Companys in the UK , what can you tell us about some of this?
I've been lucky to work for a few companies considering how little time I have been wrestling. Each crowd is different, but that's all part of it. The travelling is something you get used to. Especially over the summer, that can get pretty crazy.
-You are still Current FFW Ladies Champion thats right? Yes that is correct, i've held the title since may last year.
- Pro Wrestling has many legends, do you have any idols? I grow up watching the likes of trish stratus, rey mysterio, but then i watched tna for a while and gain kim became an idol of mine.
- How would you describe an Wrestling Fans from an other Country the Wrestling Events in your Land?? The Wrestling events in britain are brilliant in my opinion. There's a lot of talent over here and we have such an array of performers. From the production to the backstage crew it is very much a hands on scene. In my opinion we are very lucky to have so many companies that give us a platform to perform on.
- What goals do you still have, would a major contract be interesting for you or do you feel well in the Indy area? Of course a contract is the goals for anyone in the industry but i'd be equally as happy making it big on the Indy scene.
- Every wrestler tries to gain international experience, to travel to many countries. Which country you would love to visit next and wrestle? And do you had the time to make some sightseeing in other Countrys? In regards to other countries i'd love to visit and wrestle in japan one day.
-When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you? They can contact me via my facebook account
https://m.facebook.com/eliza.roux.14?ref=bookmarks or via my email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Is there anything else you would like to let the World Wrestling Fans and your fans know?
Support the up and coming british stars. British wrestling and womens wrestling is better than ever. I fully intend on being a part of that.