Wraith - How heavy is a Soul? - Interview
Ring name: Wraith
Date of birth: long before you imagine
Weight: how heavy is a soul?
Birth place: deep in the hearts of those who serve the truth
Debut: the path to victory runs through me, the debut was but a step in the journey
Trained by: the very best
Finishers/ Signature Moves: whatever it takes
- When and how did you get into pro wrestling?
there are many ways to spread the cure, yet wrestling is truly unique ---- bodies, minds, emotions, all together, all ready to welcome the healing. some cases require more force, some more persuasion . . . i welcome the challenge, i relish the battle, i anticipate the future
- Did you family and friends support your decision or were they rather skeptic?
i am fortunate. my acolytes support me in all aspects. they wish only for the spreading of the cure and the rise of Wraith
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
of course ---- training is always hard, yet stress and pressure are required to forge ore to steel, to forge steel to a blade, to allow the blade to be wielded in such a way as to change flesh and impress minds. the forging is as necessary as the result
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time? Were you nervous?
i have not the mind for nerves. i felt a tremendous hunger, a great thrilling as the multitudes gazed upon me and my work and felt the pull of the shadowed path
- I am a big fan of GimmickWrestler, why the name "Wraith"?
Wraith is many things, many definitions. some of them are true. one of them is mine.
- Do you have a 'dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
there is no dream opponent, there is only the next opponent.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or childhood heroes?
i idolize none, though there are many i watch, follow, and anticipate meeting in the ring. there are many in this game, warriors, divas, demons, princesses, pretenders, and more. conventional and unconventional. some know me already. others will know me soon enough.
- Wrestling Fans love funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
on this subject i have little . . . suffice only to say that blind faith is sometimes less effective than a GPS.
- When a booker or company from your country or around the world will book you where can they contact you?
at my page https://www.facebook.com/letmecureyou/
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
to my followers, to the hateful and fearful and those who doubt me as well: please, watch me. i will be there, fighting, exploring, spreading the healing and bringing the truth of all things to you. i will be there, scratching at the surface of that which was hidden, and i will never turn away from the battle. watch me. i will watch you.